Medihost Solutions is very proud to present our new cloud-based End Of Month process.
With the on-going evolution of the digital practice and its continually growing data requirements, we have proactively developed a cloud-based portal for our End of Month archive procedure.
This EOM Portal is significantly faster, much more environmentally friendly and built on a future proof architecture which will not only improve efficiency but will save your practice time and money too.
Please see the below instructions on using this new system:
- Open your web browser and type in: https://portal.medihost.com.au.
Please note this website cannot be viewed from inside your hosted server, you will need to minimize out of the hosted environment first in order to access this webpage.
Use the blue bar in the top of the screen to minimize yourself out of the hosting environment, as indicated below:
2. Enter your Username and Password that was provided to the practice manager via text message:
(This username and password was supplied via text message to all customers in January 2019. If you need this password again, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. You will be prompted to enter a OTP (One Time Password), this password will be sent to you by SMS, enter the code you receive via SMS here and click ‘Submit’
4. Once you have logged in, you will be greeted with your file/s available for download.
Depending on the size of your practices’ database and patient images, there could be multiple files here. We suggest you download one at a time to reduce the load on your internet connection (especially during practice hours)
5. Once these files have been downloaded, Medihost recommends you store these files somewhere safe (like a USB Hard Drive).
The files downloaded from this portal are encrypted with your End of Month password. If you do not have a record of this password, please advise the support team using the details below.
Should you have any questions regarding the information above, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or on 1300 566 050.