To setup your new Sennheiser D10 headset, please follow the guide below.
- Unbox the Sennheiser headset dock
- On the back of the dock put 1, 2 and 4 switches down.
- connect the metal stand to the doc
- Unbox the Yealink EHS, within this box there are 3 cables, we only need the 3 ended Y cable
- plug the double end of the Y Cable into the EHS and single side into the phone port on the Sennheiser dock
- Plug in the power to the headset dock
- Now plug the USB into the back of the Yealink phone
- Now press the headset button on the Yealink Phone, it will illuminate green once activated.
- Now test the headset, it should be functioning smoothly.
If you are experiencing any further issues, please contact the Medihost Support desk on 1300 566 050 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org