How to uninstall Zoom - Mac
Uninstalling Zoom on macOS on version 4.4.53932.0709 and above
- Open the Zoom desktop application.
- Select zoom.us at the top of your screen and select Uninstall Zoom.
- Select OK to confirm uninstalling the Zoom desktop application and all of its components.
- Once completed, you can reinstall Zoom from the download center.
Uninstalling Zoom on macOS on version 4.4.53909.0617 and below
- Open Finder.
- Select Go at the top of your screen.
- Select Go to Folder...
- Once opened, input ~/.zoomus/
- Move ZoomOpener to your trash.
- Once completed, repeat steps 3 through 5 for the following folders and files
- Folder: /Applications/ Move to Trash: zoom.us.app
- Folder: ~/Applications/ Move to Trash: zoom.us.app
- Folder: /System/Library/Extensions/ Move to Trash: ZoomAudioDevice.kext
- Folder: ~/Library/Application\ Support/ Move to Trash: zoom.us
Note: Zoom may not be installed in both the /Applications and ~/Applications folders.
- Once completed, you can reinstall Zoom on our download center.